[Rhodes22-list] Fuel Question

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Mon Jun 16 08:10:49 EDT 2008

Slim,
Sta-Bil keeps gasoline relative "stable" and prevents break down into bad
things that crap up your carburetor and fuel tank. There is an in depth
explanation that involves chemistry, but this should suffice for now. I add  sta-bil
to every tank.

Rummy

In a message dated 6/16/2008 2:10:33 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,