[Rhodes22-list] the most happy nation; maybe politics; Reply to John S and the Commodore

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Mon Jun 16 10:14:34 EDT 2008

John,

Do you really expect that any legitimate business would support your Maxine
Waters?

Stan,

How big is Demark?  It is a very homogenious population.  Very few Muslims,
people of color, and they all speak danish!

Same analogy for Greece.  Very small country, all speak Greek and very few
minorities.  If you add populations and land areas for both countries, the
total would be less than either Pennsylvania or North Carolina.

The U. S. is a potpouri with our share of fellow travelers who do not
understand the stuff in the pot belongs to other people, not them.

So Stan, are you going to give that extra acreage out back to the U. S.
Treasury to distribute to all?  How many sheds for illegals could be built
out back?

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
"Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like bananas."