[Rhodes22-list] Chosing Genoa by jimjim02

bill davidge wpdavidge at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 15:18:06 EDT 2008

ED

  I'm not sure about JIm Or Jhon But I do like to change sails .That 's one
of the reason I have  the Rhodes ..I'm just looking for the Sail that woks
Best for me .
  By the way You are right when you tell people to ck with Rummy. His
instructions  are right on but not everyone can Sail at the same level that
He can ,or at least I can't ,,Yet !
  Ed don't discount Your advise. It's also right on just a little blunt at
times .

 Thanks   Bill Davidge