[Rhodes22-list] Political - big Al delete - reference for Brad

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 10:16:37 EDT 2008

Ed,

Thanks for the link. I'll get back to you after a less busy day (as the
training program for my bird winds down there's fewer people to handle the
workload) and discuss the latest fallout from the Rezko trial.  If I were a
Hillary supporter I'd wait until August to give-up hope.  What we see of the
Obama iceberg is either "Hope and Change" or "Oh Shit" (Captain of the
Titanic) but there's a lot underneath yet to be explored.  Having just come
back from China my faith in a two party system has been renewed.  The Dems
have chosen a "tough row to hoe" as they say.  The GOP will survive this
either way.  After all, McCain is a RINO anyway. I'd be laughing about this
more if I wasn't so worried.

There's reason to worry!

Brad