[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 22 for sale $4,900

Brian Price info at dyehousefinishes.com
Thu Jun 19 10:42:27 EDT 2008

1983 Rhodes 22 w/ trailer.  Interfurling mast main sail, furling 150% Genoa.  Boat refurbished 1 year ago, inside & out with Interlux paints.  Deck painted w/Brightside, hull above water line is Perfection, hull below water line has a barrier coat of Inter Protect 200E, top coat is Micron Extra (ablative paint).  Standing rigging is thru bolted.  Galley has sink w/ 15 gal. water tank.  15 hp Johnson outboard motor.  This is a tandem axel trailer with no brakes. The trailer came from Florida, which is where I bought the boat, the frame is fine, the wheel rims have rust on them due to emersion in salt water, tires show signs of dry rot. I pulled the boat from Fla. to NC in April '06 and from NC to SC in March -07. Trailer lights work.  I have title to the boat but not the trailer.

Specs:

LOA - 22'  LWL - 20'  Beam - 8'  Freeboard Avg. - 3'

Cockpit 7'-4" long, Pop Top - 6'-4"

Mast - 26'  boom 9'-6"  Spreader span - 6'  Number of stays - 9

Shoal draft keel, draws 20" w/ board up,  4' w/ board down

Displacement - 2,900 lbs.  Ballast - 700 lbs.

Sail Area:  IMF:  Main:100 Sq.' Genoa:150% Furling:  200 Sq.'

Boat is at Lake Hartwell in South Carolina at Western Carolina Sailing Club.  828-230-7697.  scottage at bellsouth.net