[Rhodes22-list] Fwd: And what's your opinion

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Sun Jun 22 23:02:59 EDT 2008

Chris,

Call the help hotline at Dell Computer and they can answer any questions you
have on India's history. I'm hoping that Bobby Jindal is in the Whitehouse
about 2016 and we can put this pigmentation issue to bed once and for all.

Who cares how any country votes in the UN?  That tiger has no teeth.

Brad