[Rhodes22-list] Carnegie Hall

Steven Alm stevenalm at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 02:19:46 EDT 2008

Mike and Herb,

Just gave it another listen.  No way that's a chromatic.  You can hear that
distictive tone of notes being "bent" which is not usually done on a
chromatic.  He bends the notes so precisely that it almost sounds
chromatic--almost.  Herb, you get extra points for using the term
"diatonic."

Slim  (favorite harp player--Magic Dick of the J. Giles Band, esp. "Whammer
Jammer")