[Rhodes22-list] Anchor rode spaghetti

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Mon Jun 23 13:46:24 EDT 2008

John,
I keep 150 feet of 3/8" anchor line in a small plastic basket which has
holes in it to allow the line to dry. It looks like a miniature laundry basket
which I keep handy beneath the port cockpit seat. It rarely slides out of there,
 even when heeled quite a bit. The 6 feet of chain I keep wrapped around the
anchor itself mounted on the pulpit. It makes for easy deployment and keeps
the  lines relatively free of knots. I'm going to guess that it's no more than
12  inches in diameter and about ten inches high.

Rummy

In a message dated 6/23/2008 11:26:00 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,