[Rhodes22-list] Anchor rode spaghetti

Robert Skinner robert at squirrelhaven.com
Mon Jun 23 15:41:10 EDT 2008

John,

Have you tried flaking the rode in the container in a figure 8 pattern?

Another alternative:

I saw one guy using a big spool with handles.  Set the axle crosswise
in a container when paying out or retrieving the line.  Had a winch
handle on one of the handle ends to retrieve.  Set the spool down in
the container when not in use.

/Robert