[Rhodes22-list] Anchor rode spaghetti

KUHN, LELAND LKUHN at cnmc.org
Tue Jun 24 10:06:08 EDT 2008

If this pile-method works, which it seems like it should, I'm going to
feel awfully stupid for not thinking it up myself.

For coiling extension cords, I've always plugged the ends together
before winding it up.  It usually prevents tangles.  With extension
cords however, you need to use both ends.

If you tie the bitter end of your rope rode to the connection of your
chain rode, you would need to unravel the entire thing on the cockpit
floor before you would untie it.  Doesn't seem very simple or practical.

Lee
1986 Rhodes22  At Ease
Kent Island, MD