[Rhodes22-list] How well do you trust engineers?

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Thu Jun 26 12:34:49 EDT 2008

John & Hank,

I can't seem to find the original post in the archives - must have been when
the list was "almost up" during the testing phase.  Quoting from my
original:

    I downloaded a free trial utility (ABCAmber) to convert the
    .pps slide show to .pdf, .html, .rtf, etc.  Neat product!  The
    only problem is that the resulting .pdf was over 15mB!  I
    can't seem to find the conversion preferences in the trial
    version to adjust the compression.  The jpegs were
    by-products of the .html conversion.

Mike
s/v Shanghai'd Summer ('81)
Nissequogue River, NY