[Rhodes22-list] How well do you trust engineers?

Hank hnw555 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 12:58:05 EDT 2008

This is why I don't agree that the list should be restricted only to files
that can be read by all possible OS or computer types.  The pps I want to
send has 28 slides and I think it is real cool and it is currently below the
5mb threshold (1.5mb).  But it is too much of a pita to convert it to 28
separate images, try to keep it in order and keep it below the threshold as
both a jpg and a pdf will greatly increase the file size.

It's a power point slideshow of the stratosphere tower in Vegas with some
really great photos.  If anyone is interested, let me know and I'll send it
to you off list. Sorry, Ed.

Hank