[Rhodes22-list] Non-Sailing / Non-Rhodes messages defeating the intentions and purposes of the Forum

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Thu Jun 26 23:56:03 EDT 2008

   See what happens when you assume something, instead of actually
   reading what you agreed to.
   I suggest you go start a list on your own, and make it into what you
   want, instead of joing a list, ignroing the guidelines, and then
   complaining that it's "polutted" because it's not what YOU wanted.
   Brian Lepsis wrote:

When I signed up for the Rhodes22 list I assumed I was going to receive
info/exchanges on the Rhodes22 and sailing in general.  It is a shame that
the list serve has been polluted with an unacceptably high volume of
political and other non-sailing messages.