[Rhodes22-list] Non-Sailing / Non-Rhodes messages defeating theintentions and purposes of the Forum

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Fri Jun 27 00:22:24 EDT 2008

Brian,

Please add the words "list charter complaint" to subject line of messages
such as this so that I may filter them out and not have to read about
another person who wishes to change the structure of the Rhodes22.org email
list without reading the list charter.

For more information, please see:
http://www.nabble.com/List-charter.-Please-read-and-understand.-to18137134.html#a18137134

http://www.nabble.com/Rhodes-List-Charter-(Rules-of-the-list)-to16381419.html#a16381419

http://www.nabble.com/Rhodes-list-charter.-For-Al.-to17019026.html#a17019026

http://www.nabble.com/Open-letter-to-%22da-list%22-to17070863.html#a17070863

You are not the first person to complain and you probably won't be the last.
In order to maintain a lively group, we need to talk about life, including
sailing.  If you do not wish to participate in the political discussions,
simply use an email filter to send emails with the word "political" in the
subject line to the deleted folder.  You will never even see the email.

Mike
s/v Shanghaid'd Summer ('81)
       Nissequogue River, NY

From: "Brian Lepsis" <BrianLepsis at hotmail.com>Sent: Thursday, June 26, 2008