[Rhodes22-list] Location for Installing a Fire extinguisher

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Fri Jun 27 09:20:08 EDT 2008

Brad,

Interesting point.  With the R22 poptop frame nearby, it is really hard to
accidentally kick the extinguisher, even if in rough weather.  Then, again,
I do need someone to clean the boat bottom while traversing the space from
the bow to the stern ...

Mike
s/v Shanghaid'd Summer ('81)
       Nissequogue River, NY