[Rhodes22-list] anchor locker - dumb questions

Mike Cheung mikecheung at att.net
Fri Jun 27 10:34:56 EDT 2008

Is the anchor locker drained?  I'm guessing it must be or the air scoop could
drain water into the cabin.

What does one do with the anchor chain if one uses the anchor locker to
store the rode?  Is there any way to fasten the end of the rode (inside the
anchor locker?) so the whole thing can't accidentally run out?

Guess I should have crawled around Stan's rental Rhodes while we were there
earlier.  I was up there making sure our Montagues would fit there folded
(that looks like a slam dunk).

Thanks!  Mike Cheung