[Rhodes22-list] anchor locker - dumb questions - reply to Mike C.

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Fri Jun 27 12:37:12 EDT 2008

Mike,

Do not even try to use the 4" hole supplied for your anchor locker.  Read
all of Rummy's post on the subject over the last 8+ years.  Use a basket for
the line under the seats.  Use a Stanley supplied bracket for an Anchor on
the pulpit with chain attached to both anchor and bow where Stanley as
supplied a hole to attach to.

For the 4" hole in the deck, remove cowl and insert one 4" Nicro vent.  It
will make all the difference in the world for your wife.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
http://www.nabble.com/file/p18159093/Foreclosure.gif Foreclosure.gif