[Rhodes22-list] Mac 26M; bunkmate

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Fri Jun 27 13:25:45 EDT 2008

Elle,

Even weirder (is that a word?) pulling a skier.  At 20 mph the mpg falls to
31% of the quoted mpg.

Since I motor at 3-4 mph, I like their "burn rate" of 0.20 gph.  I think
that my Suzuki DT7.5 runs at 0.7 gph at that speed.  Hey Stan, can I hang a
320 lbs 75 HP Etec on my R22?  Twice?

Mike
s/v Shanghai'd Summer ('81)
Nissequogue River, NY