[Rhodes22-list] Joke - (Can't trust UPS)

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Sun Jun 29 09:43:53 EDT 2008

*Little Johnny attended a horse auction with his father. He watched as his
father moved from horse to horse, running his hands up and down the horse's
legs and rump, and chest. After a few minutes, Johnny asked, 'Dad, why are
you doing that?'   His father replied,  'Because when I'm buying horses, I
have to make sure that they are healthy and in good shape before I buy.

Johnny, looking worried, said, 'Dad, I think the UPS guy wants to buy Mom.*