[Rhodes22-list] Introduction-soon to be new old Rhodes owner

Leland LKUHN at cnmc.org
Sun Jun 29 12:00:17 EDT 2008

Mac,

Welcome to the club!  Your Rhodes will seem like a yacht compared to a
windsurfer, but she's light enough that you will be able to keep her on
course by shifting your weight.  Not quite the same.

Excellent wish list.  The cockpit cushions aren't cheap but they're worth
the money.  Cockpit bulkhead mounted compass and depthfinder are nice.  I
have a handheld GPS resting against the cabin bulkhead next to the sink to
monitor my speed from the helm.  I use a handheld anenmometer more often
than I thought I would.

Met a new co-worker Friday.  Walked into his office and immediately thought
that this guy has got to be into sailing.  The picture with him and Dennis
Conner was a bit of a hint.  He lives on the Magothy where he keeps his
Hunter 4200 Passagemaker.  He has a slip on his dock that he wants to lease
if you're interested.  Just give me a call, 202.476.5369.  Also glad to give
you some "big boat" sailing time while you wait on your baby to arrive.

Congratulations!

Lee
1986 Rhodes22  At Ease
Kent Island, MD