[Rhodes22-list] Pics of installed Pop-Top enclosure

chetc cclocksin at buckeye-express.com
Sun Jun 29 20:44:35 EDT 2008

Finally got around to installing the used PTE I got from Stan. We ended up
installing snap studs on the boat to match the location of the snap buttons
already installed on the enclosure. We did not use all of the snaps...I
think we ended up installing 16 studs on the cabin top, starting with the
ones that go around the chain plates, then the stern, and finishing up at
the bow. We're happy with the way it turned out, and we got a chance to test
it in an afternoon rain shower at the dock today. It sure makes it a lot
more comfortable in the cabin, and I can't wait to do a little camp cruising
now.
More pictures of our boat at:

http://www.nabble.com/file/p18187054/IMG_1093_edited.jpg

http://www.nabble.com/file/p18187054/IMG_1094_edited.jpg