[Rhodes22-list] Chesapeake gathering Memorial day ??

mtroy at atlanticbb.net mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Sat Mar 1 18:10:00 EST 2008

Hi Rory & Jim,
Are you talking about the northern end of Tilghman Island?
We've never been there though we've been by a number of
times on our way to St. Michael's. We would certainly be
interested in checking it out. Would that be too far for
the Middle River folks? If anyone was thinking of
trailering in there is probably a good ramp on the south
side of Kent Island. Lee would know.

If folks are still interested in Swan Creek we would be
happy to help host assuming we get all our work done and
Fretless is in the water. Right now she is minus some
ports, forestay and backstay. We expect to have her back
together by the end of April. One nice thing about the
Memorial Day holiday is that it is not nearly as crowded
as the other holidays because a lot of folks don't have
their boats ready yet. Rock Hall is busy but not as busy
as it is in the middle of the summer. Last year we were up
the Chester for Memorial Day weekend (Corsica and
Lankford) and it wasn't too crowded. The year before we
were at Lankford and Queenstown - same thing.

Mary Lou
1991 R22  Fretless
Rock Hall, MD