[Rhodes22-list] Chesapeake gathering Memorial day ??

jmorrison355 at comcast.net jmorrison355 at comcast.net
Sat Mar 1 20:49:53 EST 2008

Mary & Rory,
Yes, I was recommending the eastern side of the Northern End of Tilghman Island as a rafting up place due to it's remoteness & because only us 'shallow draft' guys can get in there.  (See the attachment for a chart).  But Mary, you  raise a good point...maybe that early in the season we don't need to worry so much about crowded anchorages in the popular places like Rock Hall/Swan Creek or Dun Cove.  And the Swan Creek/Rock Hall area certainly have more amenities!  Hope you have Fretless put back together by then!

From: <mtroy at atlanticbb.net>