[Rhodes22-list] Chesapeake gathering Memorial day ??

Leland LKUHN at cnmc.org
Tue Mar 4 12:07:30 EST 2008

Here's a link with a good picture of the public landing down Dominion Road on
the south-central end of Kent Island.

http://marinas.com/view/inlet/457 http://marinas.com/view/inlet/457

It's the nicest public landing I've seen in Maryland and the location is
ideal, but I think you need a $5/day or $25/year sticker to use it.

Lee
1986 Rhodes22  At Ease
Kent Island, MD