[Rhodes22-list] Chesapeake gathering Memorial day ??

jmorrison355 at comcast.net jmorrison355 at comcast.net
Sun Mar 2 19:19:23 EST 2008

Ahhh yes,... they ('shallow draft power boats') can be as ubiquitous as mosquitoes & biting flies in July on The Bay, but having anchored on the eastern side of Rich Neck, (in the Seth Point area) several times, I can say I've never seen a powerboat (or for that matter, ANY boat) anchored there within other than binoculor range of me.  I guess most boaters just ignore this possible anchorage as they're being more focused on getting into the Wye or St Michaels?  Admittedly, it's remote & has plusses & minuses as a gathering site - so I'm not pushing it over any other location.  Mary has made some very good cases for considering alternative suggestions.
Jim Morrison
"Highlander" '85 Rhodes (original owner)
White Hall Creek - Annapolis
           -------- Original message --------I------