[Rhodes22-list] Sad Situation...

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 22:09:58 EST 2008

Ed,

We took the CoraShen out today for a spin.  The sailboats outnumbered
everything else out, all three of us!  The CORPS got caught with their pants
down a few Springs ago and the water was going over the dam so I guess
they're being pro-active.  The lake was really low today and my depth meter
warning went off a few times in areas where I'm usually safe.  I brought the
mainsail home and am thinking about milking "just one more year" with some
thread and labor.  We'll see.

Brad