[Rhodes22-list] Sad Situation...

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Sun Mar 2 19:34:28 EST 2008

Rummy said, "you were only three miles from our new house."

Yea, probably closer on the water.  But it is very shallow up by your new
house, in fact, a lot of grass needs to be planted in front of your new
estate... I was thinking of taking a picture there too... is your new dock
going to have wheels?  A special ramp for your golf cart?  Wet bar?

http://www.nabble.com/file/p15794567/Sunday%2BMarch%2B2%252C%2B2008%2BA.JPG
Sunday+March+2%2C+2008+A.JPG

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
"No one ever gets far unless he accomplishes the impossible at least once a
day." Elbert Hubbard