[Rhodes22-list] What I Had In Mind - Brad, a UTube made for you...

Robert Skinner robert at squirrelhaven.com
Mon Mar 3 23:58:17 EST 2008

Ed, you are preaching to the choir.

I doubt that there is anyone on this list
who wishes anything but the best for our
women and men in uniform, or who would not
want them home ASAP.  This is not Berkley.

Our support for the humans does not waver.
Viet nam taught us to separate the messenger
from the message.  Many of us do have some
issues with the message.

As to bringing our troops home, the
discussion is only about timing and method.
The guys in country only know, "With your
shield or on it."

Semper Fi,
/Robert
Tootle wrote:

>  <http://www.youtube.com/v/ervaMPt4Ha0&autoplay=1>
> www.youtube.com/v/ervaMPt4Ha0&autoplay=1
>
> http://www.youtube.com/swf/l.swf?video_id=ervaMPt4Ha0&rel=1&eurl=&iurl=http%3A//i.ytimg.com/vi/ervaMPt4Ha0/default.jpg&t=OEgsToPDskIeRJ-LqJbabcavDddSzHQC&autoplay=1
>
> Anybody else who has high speed internet access is welcome...  It is kinda
> long... watch all parts...
>
> Ed K
> --

Robert Skinner  "Squirrel Haven"