[Rhodes22-list] What I Had In Mind - Brad, a UTube made for you...

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Tue Mar 4 02:29:52 EST 2008

I can't say that I agree Robert. I'm on this list, and I don't want them
home "ASAP". That's the problem, when we start using all encompassing
phrases like "as soon as POSSIBLE".

It's "possible" for us to surrender our mission, and bring them home.
That's the way we can do it "soonest". There are two candidates that are
advocating exactly that.

One of those candidates voted to allow the mission. Now, in order to get
elected, she's promising to abandon that mission, Shame on her.

Another candidate says that we should never have engaged in that
mission, that we cannot accomplish the mission, and that's why he's
abandoning it. Shame on him too.

Another candidate says that no matter the reason we took up the mission,
we must finish it by winning.

Guess who's going to get my vote?

--
Herb Parsons