[Rhodes22-list] What I Had In Mind - Brad, a UTube made for you...

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Tue Mar 4 08:05:19 EST 2008

Herb,
Where does Nader stand on this issue?

Rummy

In a message dated 3/4/2008 2:30:19 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
hparsons at parsonsys.com writes:

I can't  say that I agree Robert. I'm on this list, and I don't want them
home  "ASAP". That's the problem, when we start using all encompassing
phrases  like "as soon as POSSIBLE".

It's "possible" for us to surrender our  mission, and bring them home.
That's the way we can do it "soonest". There  are two candidates that are
advocating exactly that.

One of those  candidates voted to allow the mission. Now, in order to get
elected, she's  promising to abandon that mission, Shame on her.

Another candidate says  that we should never have engaged in that
mission, that we cannot  accomplish the mission, and that's why he's
abandoning it. Shame on him  too.

Another candidate says that no matter the reason we took up the  mission,
we must finish it by winning.

Guess who's going to get my  vote?

--
Herb Parsons