[Rhodes22-list] What I Had In Mind - Brad, a UTube made for you...

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Tue Mar 4 10:54:57 EST 2008

Dedicated but unelectable? :)

I suspect that Nadar's pretty much anti-war, but I couldn't say for
sure. Unfortunately, even were he supporting the mission, I'd have to
pass on him. I detest nanny-state "leaders". Nadar was responsible for
years of us doing without rag-top convertibles. I'll never forgive him
for that one.

--
Herb Parsons
S/V O'Jure - O'Day 25