[Rhodes22-list] Polical reply - about UTube made for you...

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Tue Mar 4 09:16:08 EST 2008

Brad, Herb, et al...

 <http://www.youtube.com/v/ervaMPt4Ha0&autoplay=1>
www.youtube.com/v/ervaMPt4Ha0&autoplay=1

Was posted because it was a moving and good quality production.

A member of this forum sail, "you are preaching to the choir."   He further
stated, "As to bringing our troops home, the discussion is only about timing
and method."

This is a typical fellow traveler reply to the issue.  It misses several
important aspects of the whole problem.  They demand taking the Ostrich
approach by putting your head in the sand when in a dangerous situation.

As Herb illustrated the value of this post when he pointed out, "It's
"possible" for us to surrender our mission, and bring them home. That's the
way we can do it "soonest". There are two candidates that are
advocating exactly that."

Taking the Ostrich approach belies the fact that evil is recognized by some
and avoided by others.  There is a difference between good and bad.  Evil
exist in this world.  Putting your head in the sand does not get rid of
evil.  This is not a religious issue.  Even some Christians practice
'Exorcism' to get rid of the devil.  Evil must be defeated, confronted,
challanged, and never avoided.

Herb said, "It's "possible" for us to surrender our mission, and bring them
home. That's the way we can do it "soonest". There are two candidates that
are advocating exactly that."  There are two candidates advocating the
Ostrich approach.  Such an approach can only feed and encourage the devil...

The anti war approach must be rebuffed and exposed for what it is.  The
Ostrich approach is  anti American and child like because it fails to take
responsibility to confront evil.  Responsibily unjustly falls on those who
can stand up and confront evil.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
http://www.nabble.com/file/p15828046/Cruising%2Bin%2Bstyle.JPG