[Rhodes22-list] Herb' reply to Slim - Political - National Anthem -

Steven Alm stevenalm at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 16:15:30 EST 2008

Ed,

I can't believe you actually quoted Jimma Carta in your defence.  lol
(He was too nice of a guy and too honest to make a good president but as
ex-presidents go, I'm pretty impressed with what he does or at least tries
to do.)
And please, Ed, I'll try not to call you a neo-fascist if you will stop
calling me a neo-communist.

As for your medical question, why don't you just have a few drinks, smoke a
joint and find out for yourself.  8-)

Slim