[Rhodes22-list] Tangent Topping Lift Question

Hank hnw555 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 11:42:07 EST 2008

While we are on the topic of topping lifts, how do most of your run the free
end of the topping lift?  With the way the sheave is situated, it comes out
inside the mast and I am afraid of it getting wraped up in the main.

Actually this happened once and we had to drop the mast to fix it.  Since
then, I have run some rigging tape around the mast below the sheave and the
topping lift now goes outside of that so that it stays away from the
furler.

Hank