[Rhodes22-list] Tangent Topping Lift Question

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Fri Mar 7 14:56:28 EST 2008

Fred,

Sounds like you bought the Don Casey book.  I used BoatLife's LifeSeal on my
portlights and have not have any water leakage since.  The secret is in the
prep, which you have obviously studied and attended to quite thoroughly.
With sealants, there are few, if any, shortcuts that are worth taking.  Best
of luck in keeping the cabin dry this season.

Mike
s/v Shanghai'd Summer ('81)
Nissequogue River, NY

From: "Fred Kaiser" <fkaiser at atlanticbb.net>Sent: Friday, March 07, 2008