[Rhodes22-list] Tangent Topping Lift Question

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 7 16:26:30 EST 2008

I also have one leaky port....what is a good source to read & see pix obout how to remove, clean, rebed, etc?

  Can one port be done entirely in one day, assuming the doer is relatively intelligent & facile, and forward thinking enuf to have all supplies at hand??

  elle

Fred Kaiser <fkaiser at atlanticbb.net> wrote:
  I am re-bedding all port and starboard ports. A couple were leaking
last season and we decided to re-bed all. They have been removed,
cleaned up from residual sealant, the spider cracks around the screw
holes sealed with epoxy and I'm waiting for warmer weather to re-bed
using Life Seal Sealant.

Fred
1991 R22 Fretless
Rock Hall, MD