[Rhodes22-list] Leaky Ports - reply to Peter, Mike, et al.

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Fri Mar 7 17:34:55 EST 2008

After reading the pages referred to by Mike W, I double checked Don Casey
against Boat Life.  Boat Life is a Silicone/Polyurethane.  See:
http://www.wholesalemarine.com/pc/BOA-1109/270001/Caulking/Life+Seal+Sealant+1oz.html

I still say it did not work on the cockpit drain.  I switched to the
permenant stuff, one part Urethane and it works as Captain Rummy guarenteed.
Ask Captain Rummy.  He will reply to a direct email.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
"Beware the man who only has one gun.  He probably knows how to use it!"