[Rhodes22-list] Leaky Ports - question on sealant's name...

Fred Kaiser fkaiser at atlanticbb.net
Fri Mar 7 17:42:43 EST 2008

Ed, The sealer I intend to use and have used in
the past is Boat Life's Life Seal  page 324 of
the 08 West Marine catalog. Not sure if it is
recommended for use over epoxy but it seems to
work well as a sealant under normal pressure and
is highly recommended for uses between fiberglass
and plastic.  Your's and Rummy's suggestion of
using a urethane roofing sealant sounds interesting.  Thanks for the tip.

Fred
1991 R22 Fretless
Rock Hall, MD