[Rhodes22-list] Tangent Topping Lift Question

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Fri Mar 7 17:37:04 EST 2008

Peter,

We are talking (I think) about BoatLife Life Seal Sealant which is a mixture
of polyurethane and silicone and is safe on plastic and fiberglass.
BoatLife Life Caulk is a polysulfide based product and should not be used in
this application (it attacks the materials.)

Mike
s/v Shanghai'd Summer ('81)
Nissequogue River, NY

From: "Peter Thorn" <pthorn at nc.rr.com>Sent: Friday, March 07, 2008 5:19 PM