[Rhodes22-list] Tangent Topping Lift Question

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 7 20:57:21 EST 2008

Mike,

It probably doesn't seem like a big deal to you guys,
but it looks as if this will  be my first big boat
project....;^)

elle

http://books.google.com/books?id=isEFQaXQ9vwC&printsec=frontcover&dq=Sailboat+Hull+and+Deck+Repair&ei=ILbRR6GEKYTCyQTbnaWwBQ&sig=mjkFvcOvtAR76hvo2wUaQk29X7I

http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/attachments/20080307/aae6c7c1/attachment.jpg