[Rhodes22-list] Mo Gubmint - Politics & Education

Just bent j.bulfer at jbtek.com
Fri Mar 7 23:49:04 EST 2008

elle,
since I'm sure you mean me, I'm going to respond. All I did was give my
opinion from my experiece attending public schools, you took it personal and
started attacking me. I don't claim to know more about it than someone in
the "biz" for 50 years, that would be redicules.  (did I spell that right?)
Jb