[Rhodes22-list] Leaky Ports -reply to Elle & Fred

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Sat Mar 8 07:34:04 EST 2008

Ed and Elle,
One thing I remember from the one port that I redid, is that the sides of
the R22 are not the same shape as the port. The sides on the R22 have a
curvature to it where the ports are as straight as can be. I think it was this
realization that made me use the urethane. I knew it was going to be hard to get  a
good seal and I didn't want to do it again.

Rummy

In a message dated 3/8/2008 7:19:48 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,