[Rhodes22-list] liveaboard

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Sat Mar 8 21:13:06 EST 2008

Chris,
The previous owners of John's boat ( and Art's) lived on that particular 79
model R22 for nine months, through the winter tied to a dock in SC.  They
claimed to be very comfortable and then they bought and moved into a Hunter  37,
which they still live aboard to this day. I guess it takes a particular mind
set and stamina. I need a little bit more room to move around on  apparently.
After spending twenty years of her life tied to a dock at Portman Marina in
SC, RumRunner is moving to our new home, about ten miles down the lake. This
will not be her permanent home as a new dock is on order, but it will be nice
to  have her at our own dock for a change. Can't wait to see the mast sticking
up  above the trees.
Winter is rearing it's ugly head tonight. We will hit a low of 28 by
morning. Hopefully this will be our last cold spell. Temps are supposed to warm
through next week. Spring can't be far behind.

Sir Stanley, where's the new motor lift?????????? In case anyone missed it,
Stan has a new electric motor life he's using me as the guinea pig to try out.
 Further reports forthcoming.

Rummy

In a message dated 3/8/2008 8:58:33 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,