[Rhodes22-list] liveaboard

Chris Geankoplis napoli68 at charter.net
Mon Mar 10 00:12:56 EDT 2008

Hey Rummy,
Were they midgets or just real friendly?  You are right it is all in the
mind.  I was pretty happy living on an 18 foot open cockpit Lightning for 5
months one summer; but I was 19 and hit every Club Med I could find during
that time.  Loved those french gals!  Can't complain about the weather it
was 67 and sunny here in the Rogue Valley.  Buck up spring is around the
corner.

Chris G