[Rhodes22-list] Catastrophe or a disaster?

petelargo petelauritzen at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 9 09:37:46 EDT 2008

Don't you think it is just a little presumptuous and dismissive to declare
what you think my "agenda" is when you don't know one thing about me? And as
regards your imagery of being strapped to your 'F-thing' while at full
thrust, you will have to find someone else as I don't swing that way. (not
that there is anything wrong with that).