[Rhodes22-list] Galley Fridge

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Sun Mar 9 18:43:15 EDT 2008

Hank,

It would hard to beat the economy and efficiency of an Igloo or other brand
mounted vertically.  How about finding a model that most closely matches the
original size and fitting a custom door that fits the cabinetry?

Stan will be happy to solve the problem for you as an 'enlightened
capitalist'.  Cost of the ice-box, less than a hundred bucks.  Frustration
factor of installation - endless.  Value of the time you talk to Sir Stan -
priceless!

Brad