[Rhodes22-list] Ron Lipton's Political Glee

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Sun Mar 9 10:07:22 EDT 2008

Hank,

My facts are not off.  Yes, the pool is available to ALL women but the
reason for the change was at the request of 6 Muslim women. Harvard is a
private school and it is certainly within their rights to make whatever
rules they want. Maybe the fact that Harvard accepts millions of dollars
from Saudi Arabia influenced their decision or maybe they are just being
uber sensitive.  What night is gay only night?  Christian only night?  Mens
only night?  Seems to me the simple solution would have been to ask the
Saudis to build an Islamic student center complete with pool.  But again,
its their school.

Brad