[Rhodes22-list] Under galley storage

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 9 11:49:54 EDT 2008

Great idea, Mike. Sure beats what I'm using.....I like
Pete T's  setup...but not having woodworking skills
(and a full set of fingers I'd like to keep), this is
a good system.

elle

http://www.sterilite.com/Category.html?Section=Storage&ProductCategory=45

http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/attachments/20080308/9047bc78/attachment.bin