[Rhodes22-list] Catastrophe or a disaster?

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Sun Mar 9 17:20:41 EDT 2008

Herb,

Come on, I think we all know what Alan is talking about, the
non-Rhodes22.com-affiliated, privately sponsored, anything goes R22 email
list.  That said, I will simply advise Alan to block all messages with the
word "political" in the subject line if you will please remember to affix it
to all of the appropriate subject lines.

DONE!  Now, on with the show (and some sailing advice, once and a while.)
We all know how boring this list can be without the "color" of the humor,
political views and the general personalities of all involved.

Mike
s/v Shanghaid'd Summer ('81)
       Nissequogue River, NY

From: "Herb Parsons" <hparsons at parsonsys.com>Sent: Sunday, March 09, 2008