[Rhodes22-list] A solution for Al

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 9 18:27:27 EDT 2008

Al,

To make your life easier, and to help keep your cool,
get yourself several Yahoo emails and register one on
the list.

they're free.

Watermusic 38 is strictly my R-22 list.

I have several others...one for non-sailing friends,
one for folks who insist on sending me all kinds of
forwarded stuff, one for close friends, one for my
website correspondence & orders.

I have several other Yahoos & gmails waiting in the
wings...oh, yea...Earthlink also gives me 8....waiting
in the wings....

The point is you can direct mail any way you want &
won;t have to sort through other stuff & R-22 at the
same time.

But, then that willbe one less thing to complain
about.

elle